Its So Tiny......Post The Smallest Frag You Have Received

Paid a visit to the famous “Garetts acropolis”, he grows his acros outside in sun, who lives about 10 minutes away from me :) . Got a nice pack.

Can you see it? Haha

It’s “Jake’s green soli” this one was actually purposeful. I jokingly said “ cut me a corallite extra. I’ll glue it in my nano“
4EF8EE44-1598-4EFA-B75E-CEC5A4E53A18.jpeg
 
Lets see if I'm the winner :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I did an order of 5 frags that were normal sized sps and this "Free B" was in the box as well. I looked at it and laughed. Its like half a polyp and must be amazingly special :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

image0 (3).jpeg
Update on coral?
 
I don't know why people keep paying premium prices for nubs. A vendor should tell you actual colors and the exact size to at least 1/4" increments.
If you don't get at least that, stop buying from them.
 
I don't know why people keep paying premium prices for nubs. A vendor should tell you actual colors and the exact size to at least 1/4" increments.
If you don't get at least that, stop buying from them.
I know it man. Everything is amazing on the internet, but not so amazing in reality.
I have a guy local to me who sells entire colonies for the prices of these frags, so I'm good now.
If anything, all the frags I bought are still doing great, but yeah, I get it....or should I say, I got it. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new