It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summerspectacular2015.jpg~original

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do not send PM's, email us at [email protected] PM's will not be answered.

Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular begins 3pm EST and ends at 3am.

#1 Shipping modules are $29.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the email address on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. Fedex priority overnight is the service used to transport your purchases.

#2 If there is a Fedex delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask.

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. Don’t ask us to cancel an order after the sale is over, you made a purchase and in doing so stopped someone else from buying said item so please follow through.

#5 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#6 Please try and be fair with regard to the $1, $3, $10 corals. Snipers need to exercise restraint and each participant can only purchase a total of 4 $1, $3 corals(not 4 of each each. A regular purchase must accompany your super sale purchase(regular is an item with a price greater than $10)).

#7 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded.

#8 Everyone who stays with us the entire 12 hours will receive 1 raffle ticket per purchase. Post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created June 14th(you have to post your check in’s to be entered, no posts, no entries). We will be awarding 1~$250 Gift certificates to Cherry Corals. We will be awarding 1 $50 Gift Cert at every 1000th post(I will post the start point for the count at 4pm). These Gift Certificates must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable.

#9 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done every hour. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly. Gift Certificates will be for $25 or $50 and must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable. We are also giving away our cool new StickHeads T-shirts as prizes, these ship with live sale orders only! If you win a shirt but didn’t make a purchase you will have to pay ground shipping if you would like us to send the T-shirts.

#10 The $250 Gift Certificate prize drawings will be on June14th at around 6pm Eastern Standard time. Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.

#11 ***If you don’t buy a shipping module we won’t know what day you would like to ship, we use the shipping modules to search the site and get organized. We do not create a “shipping” thread.

#12 Teaser coral photos used to promote the live sale may not actually be included in the live sale. Most will but not all.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Last edited:

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had to throw some killer blastos in my face...

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where do you do a presale shipping order

We shall have the shipping modules available soon, we just need an accurate count on shirt sizes that we have in stock.

How do live sales work for cherry corals through pm or through emails

Neither, you click on the photos we post and it directs you to the cherry corals website for purchase. We increase the speed of our site many times more than normal to handle the increased traffic. We will have instructions and tips posted up soon...

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry Corals Live Sales are the Best!

Any Zoanthid or Chalice Pics?

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brett and Todd saw I placed an order over the weekend and said, "Looks like its time for another sale!" :p

Now I have to order even more stuff... *groan* Didnt I tell you two I wasnt going to buy anything for a while when I was over there last ;)

*Fed Ex just sent me the note that my box is at the house.... time to go check out the goodies!*

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back