It's time! World Wide Corals Cyber Monday 24hr LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went in and picked up my corals today. To ease everyone's mind, they look gorgeous. :) For those of you buying the high dollar chalices, I am definitely jealous. For those of you that have not bought the frag pack, you really missed out. We picked up some great pieces in the pack today. All in all, we got about $500 retail coral for $190. Thanks again WWC.
What, I thought they said no pick ups until the 13th.......I know what I am doing tomorrow.....WWC...coming to see ya

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey guys we have an unfortunate national weather situation on our hands. It is World Wide Corals decision to postpone all shipping until conditions permit. FedEx does not insure packages that are delayed due to weather, therefore we cannot honor any guarantee if we shipped the corals now. All overnight shipments are routed through the main hub at Memphis, TN which is anticipating flight delays and transportation issue due to weather.

We'll be evaluating the weather situation closely and we'll keep you guys updated here on when we plan to ship.

We apologize for the situation, but we think it is better for the animals and everybody if we do not ship at this time. Here is the statement from the FedEx website:

Winter Storm in the U.S.

Last updated: December 9, 2013
A winter storm is causing hazardous conditions across the U.S. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. Although contingency plans are in place, some service delays and disruptions can be anticipated in AR, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX and WV. FedEx is committed to providing service to the best of our ability in areas that can be safely accessed. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

LAX Noob Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey guys we have an unfortunate national weather situation on our hands. It is World Wide Corals decision to postpone all shipping until conditions permit. FedEx does not insure packages that are delayed due to weather, therefore we cannot honor any guarantee if we shipped the corals now. All overnight shipments are routed through the main hub at Memphis, TN which is anticipating flight delays and transportation issue due to weather.

We'll be evaluating the weather situation closely and we'll keep you guys updated here on when we plan to ship.

We apologize for the situation, but we think it is better for the animals and everybody if we do not ship at this time. Here is the statement from the FedEx website:

So no shipment at all????????

jokerman826

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why I love ordering from you guys. You ensure we get quality stuff. Hopefully it isn't a long delay.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Reefneck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you all got ice? We are in North Texas, and have been iced in since late Thursday of last week. We got 3-4" of pure ice, it's crazy. Of course, here we don't have ice/ snow very often, so our cities are not prepared at all. We haven't even received regular US mail since Thursday. The highways have people who have been stuck for 24+ hours, it's crazy! Schools are closed tomorrow again, due to the ice. I have several Christmas shipments that are being held due to the weather. I'm really glad that didn't ship, because I don't want my stuff to arrive dead!

Reefneck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
traffic.jpg
planestuck.jpg

Here's a couple of pictures of the mayhem here, highways are opening slowly, but have been shut down since Thursday. That picture is an interstate too, not some country road! The truck stops in our area are out of fuel, diesel is scarce at other stations too. Then, here's one of a plane stuck in ice at the Dallas Fort Worth International airport.

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
traffic.jpg planestuck.jpg
Here's a couple of pictures of the mayhem here, highways are opening slowly, but have been shut down since Thursday. That picture is an interstate too, not some country road! The truck stops in our area are out of fuel, diesel is scarce at other stations too. Then, here's one of a plane stuck in ice at the Dallas Fort Worth International airport.

you might want an extra heat pack too

Havent had ice here since....the ice age

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx has updated their site, it looks like conditions have improved so we will resume shipping.

Last updated: December 11, 2013

FedEx has now resumed standard daily operations following the severe winter storms affecting the U.S. Previous hazardous conditions across the area have subsided and FedEx is now back to daily operations.

Note that some isolated areas remain inaccessible and there may be on-going service delays due to local conditions.

As always, FedEx appreciates your business and your patience during weather-related disruptions. We encourage you to continue to check fedex.com for the latest news. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption email notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

We are going to ship out all the people who signed up for Wednesday as originally planned today. Everyone else will need to sign-up for Thursday shipping in the thread below. We apologize for making you sign-up again but it's easier for us this way as we are a small business and have a lot of orders to ship.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/wo...e-sale-shipping-sign-up-thursday-12-12-a.html

And on another note we only have Small and Medium sizes left on the "I Survived" t-shirt. We have ordered more shirts and expect them next week, if your shirt is not included in your box it will be mailed out to you shortly free of charge.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can we sign up somewhere for shipping next week?? I'm tied up Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday...so I'll need shipping either today or next Wednesday for Thursday delivery.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see some locals got to pick up their corals already. Do we not have to wait until the 13th?
No sorry, the 13th was a typo we corrected it during the sale and changed it to the 6th. You can pick up your corals anytime, very sorry for the typo.

zab34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my corals today. My frag wasn't looking to hot when I got to the store but they went out of there way to make it more than right. Saw all of the love sale frags and many people are going to be very happy. A+

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back