It's time! World Wide Corals Cyber Monday 24hr LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefHero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo (4).jpg

Got my package today... and this Rainbow Rim Watermelon Chalice is the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on.

That chalice is sick!!
WWC has so many amazing chalice!! Their watermelons alone are crazy....I really like the Paul's bubblegum I think it's called and also the tyree watermelons!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There have been some temperature related issues, with the first batch of shipments. Please rest assured, WWC will make things right for everyone affected. We are working to make sure this doesn't happen again. Also, all shirts will be sent separately, after corals are shipped. Thank you. WWC.

ReefHero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent. WWC

If your corals come in with a low water temp from shipping I highly suggest bringing temp back up by placing bags in sump or something before dipping and acclimating into your system....it will too much of a shock. Bring temp up first..... Most people prolly already know.

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what it's worth, all of my stuff made it in excellent condition and it all looks awesome! Of course, I'm in FL, so much less of a travel than maybe others. However, my temps felt a little lower too so I let the temp come up slowly before dipping and acclimating and so far, so good.

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I let mine come up slowly but still didn't make it. From now on will pick up first thing in the morning so it won't have to be on the truck

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bit more just dont want to clutter up the thread

6eseseru.jpg
ere6avys.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bit more just dont want to clutter up the thread

6eseseru.jpg
ere6avys.jpg

Feel free to keep the clutter coming! Lol Great looking pieces!

mtnrunner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked my shipment up at my local Fedex yesterday morning as soon as they were ready. The shipment was in good condition and packed well. Nice trick with the plastic cups supporting the acroporas, that is slick and really protects them. Great insulation bag around everything. The heat pack was still warm. The corals look great.

(I did start a 3 day blackout and hydrogen perioxide treatment yesterday in trying to control a dianoflagelites outbreak. See my thread "how do I get rid of this...")

Thanks WWC

AquaSwap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was packed really well but it did arrive pretty cold. It showed up about 11 but after about 45 mins temp acclimating all was fine. Everything is open and doing well tang is eating.

My shipment arrived very cold. I will send a Pm tomorrow with some pictures. JP

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be difficult to ship corals this time of year especially Acropora because of the cold weather. Glad to hear most orders made it ok. If anyone has a DOA or dying coral please contact us with a PM or email, our 10-Day guarantee will take care of you don't worry.

AquaSwap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why WWC is awesome!

It can be difficult to ship corals this time of year especially Acropora because of the cold weather. Glad to hear most orders made it ok. If anyone has a DOA or dying coral please contact us with a PM or email, our 10-Day guarantee will take care of you don't worry.

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine also came really cold and wet. no zoas or acros. got my rainbow acan though which looks nice but hasnt opened up yet. got a stlyo that i already have a colony of but thats part of the gamble. they're bad pics from my ipad. seems like everything is alive. i think they were going through the P part of the alphabet when doing my pack. i got a pavona, plesiastreca, psammocora, stlyo, and undata. two of them are pretty brown (the two on the right), i think thats just the color of them though and they are not dead.

topshot_zpsd3c38302.jpg

side1_zps62cb99f2.jpg

side2_zps9fbcd04a.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.2%
Back