It's time! World Wide Corals Cyber Monday 24hr LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

datboyhieu

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got a call and a PM from WWC and they were awesome to have told me that my package wasnt shipped yesterday due to low heat packs and that it will be sent today with a a freebie due to the inconvenience and waiting almost 2 weeks now =but they are for SURE going to be the main company imma be dealing with THANKS WWC

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More props to WWC. They actually forgot my free coral from purchasing the shipping module early and they sent a freebie to me also for the inconvenience. They have definitely earned my business. Now I'm ready for my 24hrs shirt, they didn't have fat kid sizes. Lol.

PlumCrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals yesterday at 10:30 on the dot and WOW is all i can say. Corals arrived in a perishable box with a temperature controlled flex box inside wrapped tightly around my 8 corals and taped shut. The frags were all double bagged and corals were sitting in water at 77.9 degrees ALL labeled and in PERFECT condition. Went back to the live sale pages to what i purchased and can see exactly it was the coral posted. Polyps opened within 45 minutes of being in the tank and the chalice is nothing short of gorgeous. WWC has absolutely earned my business as far as an online or shipping store goes, and bet your butts next time I'm even in FLORIDA i will stop by. Absolutely wonderful customer service about a mixup with a coral ordered, corals arrived in better condition sometimes than a LFS wrapping up a frag, beautiful pieces at great prices. 0 complaints here and loving everything i got.

Thank you WWC!!

datboyhieu

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals yesterday at 10:30 on the dot and WOW is all i can say. Corals arrived in a perishable box with a temperature controlled flex box inside wrapped tightly around my 8 corals and taped shut. The frags were all double bagged and corals were sitting in water at 77.9 degrees ALL labeled and in PERFECT condition. Went back to the live sale pages to what i purchased and can see exactly it was the coral posted. Polyps opened within 45 minutes of being in the tank and the chalice is nothing short of gorgeous. WWC has absolutely earned my business as far as an online or shipping store goes, and bet your butts next time I'm even in FLORIDA i will stop by. Absolutely wonderful customer service about a mixup with a coral ordered, corals arrived in better condition sometimes than a LFS wrapping up a frag, beautiful pieces at great prices. 0 complaints here and loving everything i got.

Thank you WWC!!

Plum was it 10:30 am or pm? And did it say on the tracking page at time it would arrive ?

PlumCrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didn't look at the tracking page… but it was am. I had a very tight schedule yesterday and was literally only going to be home from 9-11am.. after i was gone till almost midnight. So perfect timing is about the only thing i can say when my packages got delivered yesterday.

TimothyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals came in yesterday and snapped a few photos today. Seems like a few of them have a little damage to the skin (most had flipped upside down in the bags when I pulled them out), which I hope heals up soon!

WWC Rockstar

WWC Rainbow Rim

WWC Flaming Phoenix

WWC Paintball

AquaSwap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you dropped bank. They all look perfect to me. Most stuff never stays upright. I hate watching the fedex guy walk up to the door with the box upside down under his arm.
Nice buys though they look sick
Corals came in yesterday and snapped a few photos today. Seems like a few of them have a little damage to the skin (most had flipped upside down in the bags when I pulled them out), which I hope heals up soon!

WWC Rockstar

WWC Rainbow Rim

WWC Flaming Phoenix

WWC Paintball

datboyhieu

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WWC Rockstar

WWC Rainbow Rim

WWC Flaming Phoenix

WWC Paintball

Very nice mine is looking good but outta the 23 pieces a few are looking eh and haven't opened yet acans looking rough :(

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any word on when shirts are being sent out?

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in today and everything looks great so far. Got 11 pieces total but could only take 2 pics so far due to my lighting going off for the day.

WWC Orange Crush
7AA52C46-1444-472C-931C-3474E1F3E9ED_zpshelyvmwx.jpg

WWC Pink Duster
639B89DA-B198-4748-9F04-173DFB65127C_zpsxblgkmvu.jpg

playin gmz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to give it to WWC for the beautiful corals I received. Customer sevice, replacement guarentee, and packaging was truly professional. You guys rock!

Couple of pics

Attachments

• CAM01073.jpg
    CAM01073.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 306
  • CAM01070.jpg
    CAM01070.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 306
  • CAM01068.jpg
    CAM01068.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20140107_222625.jpg
    IMG_20140107_222625.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 339

myownlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To speak on replacement guarantee. I purchased a Zoa that didnt make it. I was extremely impressed with the customer service and replacement. I cant wait for the next live sale. Thanks guys

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To speak on replacement guarantee. I purchased a Zoa that didnt make it. I was extremely impressed with the customer service and replacement. I cant wait for the next live sale. Thanks guys

Ditto! My acros didn't make it the first time around but they fraged me some new ones and they came in today looking great! I couldn't get a good pic of the Aussie red table but here's one of the Blueberry Acro. Really excited about this guy!

DSCN0475.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back