It's Tuesday

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
103
Location
Bardstown, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we've made it past Monday...so that's a plus :)

How is everyone this morning? I'm up early doing a website migration and now waiting on them to QA it so I can go back to bed :)

Make it a great day at R2R!!!
 
Yea Happy to have Monday over with, one day closer too a 3 day weekend. Great weather today should be a high around 77, think I will cut the grass when I get home today.. Stopped to pick myself up a few donuts for breakfast today. Should be another busy day at work today as I play catch up still.

Good morning R2R and have a great day.!
 
Good morning everyone! Have a great day!
 
Good morning R2R!! It's bright and shiny here on the beaches of Florida!! :) After a few book entries, and a cup of coffee, I think I'll head to the beach and catch some sun! It's going to be mostly sunny and 85. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
 
Good morning r2r

End of my 3 day weekend and back to a long work week. Hope everyone has a great day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new