I've got a problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisa28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lisa28

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
nky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I need to go to reefers annonymous, who else has a compulsion to test their water before their first cup up coffee?
 
:tea:NOTHING comes before my first cup of coffee...but maybe during my first cup. lol
 
My Ph is a lil too low for my liking I guess I'm a tad more overbearing right now. :banghead:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new