J F Fox Flame

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,619
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my all time favorites. Can’t beat the contrast.
IMG_4103.jpeg
 
I loved that one…..but could never get it to survive. For some reason that one and the classic red dragon frags just didn’t like my tank. I think I tried 3-4 times, across different online vendors, no dice.
 
I loved that one…..but could never get it to survive. For some reason that one and the classic red dragon frags just didn’t like my tank. I think I tried 3-4 times, across different online vendors, no dice.
We all have that one nemesis. For me it’s Walt Disney. Killed at least 6!
 
We all have that one nemesis. For me it’s Walt Disney. Killed at least 6!
That’s the truth! WD is still hangin on for me. Started to rtn, cut off a few frags, those grew a bit, some rtn’d, a few survived. I think I have three pieces left. Hasn’t been a super fast grower for me. Bummed as it was getting to be a decent size before it started going. To be honest, I always thought it was overrated. I mean some of those pics floating around 5-6 years ago were crazy! Problem is I’ve never seen one actually look that way in real life. I never will now! Ha
 
I also have that one coral that just won’t grow! It’s encrusted a bit, but hasn’t grown. The bellicose trobairitz from Adam. Man, that thing has been happy, colored up with polyps out for a few years….but nothing vertically.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new