J. Premo's SPS/LPS Reef Video!

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks man! Premo will be at the swap, be sure to shake his hand and say "thank you for this delicious eye candy!" hahaha
 
Thanks man! Premo will be at the swap, be sure to shake his hand and say "thank you for this delicious eye candy!" hahaha

Won't be able to make the swap this weekend(gotta work)...Is he bringing some serious candy? Missing out big time..hehe.
 
clam is for sale for anyone local. Nicest blue spot squammy I've seen, good size too! Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested(It's mine) I look at this tank daily, it's ok I guess, kind of mundane if you ask me. Step your game up J. Premo.

Sick vid Trav.
 
Last edited:
clam is for sale for anyone local. Nicest blue spot squammy I've seen, good size too! Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested(It's mine) I look at this tank daily, it's ok I guess, kind of mundane if you ask me. Step your game up J. Premo.

Sick vid Trav.


Thanks Josh, one of these days I will figure out what setting on the camera to use with all the different lighting out there haha. I think I may need to look into a post processing program or something.

Video does not do this tank justice!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new