Jack-o-lantern lepto white fuzzy stuff

WickedHaze

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Location
Ttown
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Jack-o-lantern lepto and I'm wondering what this white fuzzy substance is on it. Can anyone help me out? I am very new to all of this and I'm worried.
This the param of our tank:
ph 8.1
nitrate 13.0
alk 9.2
cal 416
mag 1215
phos 0.05
temp 78
salinity 1.024
Thanks in advance! ☺️

1000011693.jpg
 
We have a Jack-o-lantern lepto and I'm wondering what this white fuzzy substance is on it. Can anyone help me out? I am very new to all of this and I'm worried.
This the param of our tank:
ph 8.1
nitrate 13.0
alk 9.2
cal 416
mag 1215
phos 0.05
temp 78
salinity 1.024
Thanks in advance! ☺️

1000011693.jpg
Pic not very clear.
It does look bleached, almost like it's dying back.
Really need a better pic if you can.
 
Pic not very clear.
It does look bleached, almost like it's dying back.
Really need a better pic if you can.
Im sorry for such a late response! I don't think I can get a better Pic unfortunately. I can't get my phone to focus. But I think you were right because I moved it this morning into a cove and it's color looks a lot better I feel like. What do you think? ☺️
1000011715.jpg
1000011716.jpg
1000011717.jpg
 
Im sorry for such a late response! I don't think I can get a better Pic unfortunately. I can't get my phone to focus. But I think you were right because I moved it this morning into a cove and it's color looks a lot better I feel like. What do you think? ☺️
1000011715.jpg
1000011716.jpg
1000011717.jpg
Does your phone have a pro mode on the camera?
Then you can play around with the buttons and get a clear, bright picture.

Screenshot_20240615_202543_Camera.jpg Screenshot_20240615_202609_Camera.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new