Jake Adams Immortal Tort!!!

Updated pic. Going horizontal…. I’ll take it. Sry pics not best. U can see the color difference w an Oregon tort frag behind her. Happy Thanksgiving All !
IMG_4515.jpeg
IMG_4522.jpeg
 
Doing pretty well! Mine is slowly starting to take off but still a smaller piece.
 
I still need a piece of this
 
Yo,
I bet you I know a tank that would love a piece of that Immortal! How about a road trip bro, I have trades we can work out, and I make a heck of a coffee. That walk through the garden my brother, I am manifesting our walk with 10 Ft. GP in the background, Jah Bless!!!
 
Yo,
I bet you I know a tank that would love a piece of that Immortal! How about a road trip bro, I have trades we can work out, and I make a heck of a coffee. That walk through the garden my brother, I am manifesting our walk with 10 Ft. GP in the background, Jah Bless!!!
Can I come too?

Plants Garden GIF by Jukebox Saints
 
Can I come too?

Plants Garden GIF by Jukebox Saints

I always have space, and enjoy reef lovers visiting. Hopefully my Papayas will be ready in late fall, nothing else fruiting except June Plums, but this Spring, should have all sorts of amazing fruits! Reef, Reggae, and a fire pit with coffee and I stick to Gauyusa Tea, but I know Nick is a coffee snob, so I may engage the habit if he visits, lol... I make a killer brew, he knows, but I know the Italians love them some real strong Capi or Expresso. I will hook it up Cuban style, which I can make, fresh press, or pour over, I was a snob too, lol... Come on Nick!!!
 
I always have space, and enjoy reef lovers visiting. Hopefully my Papayas will be ready in late fall, nothing else fruiting except June Plums, but this Spring, should have all sorts of amazing fruits! Reef, Reggae, and a fire pit with coffee and I stick to Gauyusa Tea, but I know Nick is a coffee snob, so I may engage the habit if he visits, lol... I make a killer brew, he knows, but I know the Italians love them some real strong Capi or Expresso. I will hook it up Cuban style, which I can make, fresh press, or pour over, I was a snob too, lol... Come on Nick!!!
Sounds like it’s a bit warmer than Jersey City where you’re at…. I’ve been to nicks place.
His tank is amazing in person. I’m in for some reggae!
 
Sounds like it’s a bit warmer than Jersey City where you’re at…. I’ve been to nicks place.
His tank is amazing in person. I’m in for some reggae!


Central Florida, been trying to get Nick down to visit, but maybe around an event like RAP or something would be best, I could host a reef gathering. I live 15 miles West of Daytona, and about 30 miles East of Downtown Orlando. And yes, we all seem to share love for the Reggae vibes :)
I would love to see his tank in person, it is a masterpiece!
 
Any frags ready for shipping and or delivery to Chicago land area?
 
Hi. @Minifoot77 I’m just a hobbyist tryin to grow a coral. 😝 If I ever ship I’ll let ya know but if ur ever in the nyc area hit me up.
I know i see you around lol I could probably find someone to ship it from there lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new