January, 2019 POTM Contest - Acans

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
welp mine cant compete with these. But i hope y'all enjoy!
MicroLord.jpg
 
great shots!!
 
iPhone 7 straight up no filters. :)
haha I was afraid of that! trying to figure out a tamron 90mm cant get anywhere near this close with a macro lens. well done
 
haha I was afraid of that! trying to figure out a tamron 90mm cant get anywhere near this close with a macro lens. well done
Really? Look at my pic..i achieved that pic with a standard lens. Go to photography section, plenty of helpfull tips.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new