January Discount Thread: The holidays are over but the discount are not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AB LOGO RGB 300x300 JPEG.jpg
Happy New Year Reef2Reefers,

The holidays may be over but that doesn't mean the discounts have to end, as always we will continue to deliver LIVE Copepods & Phytoplankton direct to your door with these awesome offers:

Buy One Get One FREE for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code for Buy One Get One FREE on all 16oz products*

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"
- 15% OFF all orders all month long!

Newsletter:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

Great Deals:
Don't miss our 16oz, 32oz, 1/2gal, and 1gal Pod & Phyto (P&P) Combo packs at bundled discounts by clicking here. The 32oz combo pack ships FREE!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon via email**

12,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 12,000+ Copepods for FREE. Winner will be announced on 01.31!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 16oz Pod & Phyto combo pack ($40 value)! Winner will be announced on 01.31!

New Years Resolution Suggestion:
-Keep your ecosystem balanced and your fish and coral well fed with Live Copepods & Phytoplankton. Join the Sustainable Aquarium Movement!

Don't Forget, you can now check out with PayPal on our site.

*Limit one per order, 16o products only, including Poseidon's Feast, OceanMagik, and the Pods & Phyto (P&P) combo packs. Coupon expires 02.15.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

Last edited:

Errattiq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Here is my rimless 110! Note my prized cyphastrea encrusted crystal skull vodka bottle lol, liked it so much I've started another!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How many pods to seed the attached 120g +refugium?

Thanks!

Mike
image.jpg

Hi Mike,

I would suggest the 12,000+ 64oz Poseidon's Feast copepods and 64oz of OceanMagik live phyto to seed this beauty and ensure they have enough food to get established

mrjlopez731

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Count me in for this great product and savings. Wow would love to be the winner for the 1/2 gal pods. Reason is, I'm upgrading at the end of this month from my 65 gal tank on this photo to a 125 gal tank with a 55 gal sump. Can surely use the pods to seed my new setup. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
image.jpeg
Count me in for this great product and savings. Wow would love to be the winner for the 1/2 gal pods. Reason is, I'm upgrading at the end of this month from my 65 gal tank on this photo to a 125 gal tank with a 55 gal sump. Can surely use the pods to seed my new setup. Good luck to everyone.

Please email us at [email protected] for your coupon code! We cannot start a conversation on here with you here, thanks!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back