January Meeting - Sunday 27th

How many people, including yourself, will you be bringing?

• Total voters

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a great meeting we need to give a big thank you to the board for the work they put in to it so THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Keith! I appreciate that.

Daniel, I'll call you tomorrow and fill you in.

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also know that Jim n Nicks and Famous Dave's in Smyrna have side rooms that can be RSVP'd. Prices are higher than CiCi's, but than again there aren't too many places that aren't.

Great turn out this month and those shirts should be pretty cool. Thanks BOD's for all that you do. And welcome to all the new members, let's post some threads and get this place poppin'!

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also know that Jim n Nicks and Famous Dave's in Smyrna have side rooms that can be RSVP'd. Prices are higher than CiCi's, but than again there aren't too many places that aren't.

Great turn out this month and those shirts should be pretty cool. Thanks BOD's for all that you do. And welcome to all the new members, let's post some threads and get this place poppin'!

Brandons right. We did a meeting a Famous Daves in Smyrna about 3-4 yrs ago. It wasnt much per person.

Atomicreef.com

shellynjason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great meeting all , and wow what a turnout of people. Good to know there are so many reef people in Middle TN. Jason and I enjoy meeting some fine folks in person and looking forward to more events in the future. Sure appreciated that 20% at A.C yesterday too - thanks MTRC!

TankedNTn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, the meeting was great. I had no idea there were that many people in the area that shared this same crazy hobby. Thanks for getting it all set up and organized.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back