January Meeting - Sunday 27th

How many people, including yourself, will you be bringing?

• Total voters

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our January meeting will be held Sunday the 27th @ CiCis Pizza - 5735 Nolensville Road Nashville, TN 37211.

3:30 PM

this at the intersection of Old Hickory BLVD and Nolensville Road. Right down the street from the critter. i am working with them to have something set up at there place after leaving CiCis.

This is an important meeting to start discussing or share information about this years frag swap which has been scheduled for April 20th. We will also be discussing future meeting places for meetings.

Please fill out the poll so we can give them an accurate count for people showing up.

As always, there will be door prizes.

Section below is for me to keep count from email RSVPs...

Last edited:

djr7879

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys...I'm interested in coming, but have a commitment at 6 pm. How long do the meetings generally last?

Thanks.

OP
OP
S

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one might last a little over an hour. We will plan to leave cicis at 5

OP
OP
S

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look forward to meeting you....

all i know at the moment is that we are planning to go over there when they close and shop. the deal or discount is still in discussion.

OP
OP
S

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will also get a discount on the food from cicis if we pay as a group. once i figure out how many people are coming, i will let you know how much to bring. the club will coversome of the cost. i will let you know how much middle of next week.

m4rk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! We just set up our first reef tank a few weeks ago. Very excited, but very inexperienced. Looking forward to meeting everyone at CiCi's for the first time. Hopefully this club will help the boys at Aquatic Critter get a break from my constant questions! :)

-mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! We just set up our first reef tank a few weeks ago. Very excited, but very inexperienced. Looking forward to meeting everyone at CiCi's for the first time. Hopefully this club will help the boys at Aquatic Critter get a break from my constant questions! :)

-mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to Reef2Reef and the MTRC forum. All the questions you may have and more can be asked or found on this site, so ask away, and use the search option to your heart's content.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back