January Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are the drivers available, or are they going with the rest of the light?
 
I'm looking to start culturing phytoplankton and copepods. Is anybody culturing either of them that could spare a bit by the time the meeting rolls around? Small portions would be fine.

Some chetao would be awesome as well.
 
Just to update I still have two 5+ polyp pink zippers $10 each

IMG_4826_zpsf94f9639.jpg


a 2 polyp purple hornet $10

IMG_4827_zps27ba9e02.jpg


Pink passion? 5+ polyp $5

IMG_4823_zpse804f131.jpg


mix green bay packers / fire + ice wysiwyg $10

IMG_4825_zps8bba69be.jpg


A bunch of fire+Ice $5 for 5+ polyps or $10 for 10+ polyps -- same deal for greenbay packers and radioactive dragon eyes too

IMG_4754_zpsb6752374.jpg



And 2 ellkhorn monti mini colonies still available $5 each they are about 3" around. Also a couple elkhorn with purple cap $10 and elkhorn on frag mag with orange cap $15 They look like this but slightly smaller :)

IMG_4828_zps43b83fa8.jpg
 
I love pink zippers. When we first got them it was a freebie from Wang. He said the word pink and I really didn't want them. Now that they are in my tank for the last 6 month it's probably the best pink zoa ever. If Trigg doesn't have any left I have one cut.
 
Have some stuff for sale

I have some corals for sale if any one interested? I have a colt coral for sale for 10 dollars. I also have green and pink Kenya trees for sale, green is ten dollars, the pinks are five dollars. Have a baby piece of toadstool I would want five dollars for that. I have a large rock with a ton of anthelia and Xenia looking for 10 dollars for that rock. If interested pm me thank you

Mike
 
Last minute branching hydnophora, its about 2 inches. $20. fish keep breaking stuff. I'll post a pic but it's like the other one I posted.
 
Hey Trigg, if you have any of the pink zippers left, I might have to add those to my others.


If anybody has been following the in tank AEFW treatment thread, I have an unopened one pound bag of potassium chloride powder (52% K, 47% Cl) for $5. I picked up two 1lb packets as there was no additional shipping. I wasn't too sure about one of the frags I picked up (probably being paranoid after reading the thread), so I used it as a dip. 1/2 tsp per gallon of salt water. Things are looking pretty good so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new