January meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will bring drinks and a desert!
 
I may try to come out. I'm going to look at and possibly getting a malamute puppy friday though, so if that works out I may not be able to make it. If I do come out I'll try to make up some peppermint bark, most everyone likes that stuff that I've run across so far lol. If you could shoot me a pm with the address before the weekend Just in case I would appreciate it.
 
We would love to have you come, Bring the puppy! plenty of yard to play in. I will PM my address to anyone thats needs it. Just Send me a PM requesting it.
 
If the boss doesn't change my plans I will be there and I will bring a snack.

John
 
Head towards Ringgold and follow the smell of cow dung... :)
 
LOL! hes coming to my house not yours!

Sorry guys, I have had some Heat and Air issues and been busy the last few nights. I sent PM to all who asked for my address.
 
Bad news...........


I am still coming!!!!!!!! NAH NAH NAH!!

Get the band saw ready, I got a bowerbanki colony that is starting to recede so I am going to cut the edges off if we can. I am going to try and keep it as whole as possible because it is a show piece for me.
 
Translation = There will be no frags! :cry:
 
Come to the meeting tomorrow and enjoy some food. We all just sit around and have a good time talking. You can meet all of us and find out what the club is all about. check out my tank and potentially take home some door prizes.
I will PM you my address.
Bryan
 
I need the addy as well, just so I can put it in the Garmin. I think it's in there, but probably doesn't have your name attached to it..... And I know Garmin doesn't take me exactly to your house, but I know I can figure it out once I get close by. Mainly need the street name.
 
lets not get carried away, but it did look much better :).

thank for hosting always fun.
 
Thank you brandon for always being positively negative!
 
Sorry I couldn't make it out. I got the pup and she was really lazy and shy. I ended up spending all weekend to get her to come out of her shell lol. Ill def be coming out to the meeting in feb. Though!
 
Thanks Bryan the meeting was great. I always have fun at your house. Thanks the wife as well for putting up with us nerds!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new