January meeting

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Meeting will be at my house in Dingmans ferry PA. Anyone coming and needs my address please PM me. Meeting will be from 1-5. There will be Food and drinks. Feel free to post what you have for sale or trade here. Anyone who wants to bring something for auction feel free to do so. Also we will have the owner from Hudson valley fish and reef coming who can also bring you a bunch of goodies. Feel free to contact him. Here is a short list of what he can bring. He will update me on his new shipment and prices. We will also hold the raffle for the MP40. I need a final count on everyone who wants snails and how many so I can place the order. Thanks everyone

61184737-004C-4516-86E3-E939CFAE88EB.jpeg

Bruce60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to try and make it. It is 2 hours each way from Bloomsburg to Dingmans Ferry. Hoping for acceptable weather. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

ReefingFamily

"It's all about the colors"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am local and am interested in getting some details about the club.

OP
OP
duke62

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where you from? We are welcoming as many people as we can get so if you have some friends in the hobby invite away. Check us out on FB which is where most of us are posting @watergap reef club

ReefingFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where you from? We are welcoming as many people as we can get so if you have some friends in the hobby invite away. Check us out on FB which is where most of us are posting @watergap reef club
I am in Effort Pa near Pocono Raceway. Sounds great. I know lots of people who used to be in a club with me that have been looking for one.

ReefingFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent. I am looking forward to it. Your about 35 mins away. I couldn't find you on FB.

I am I. Despite need of frags. Lol I started back in the hobby after a break.

OP
OP
duke62

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
east stroudsburg here just saying hey!
You guys would have enjoyed the last meeting. Gave away corals, had a raffle for a MP40, had a snail group buy, had a BBQ and plenty of reef talk. Join our FB page. That’s where most of the chatting happens

VB313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in getting involved in a reef club live near Philadelphia how can I join

Back