January's meeting

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to host the next meeting either the 2nd or 3rd week of January. We can do a friday afternoon or Saturday anytime I live in Ooltewah who is in.

Maxwell2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the forum and have never met any of you but would be interested in a meet up. I'm in Cleveland and have a few friends up here that may be interested.

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can try to make it up! I would happily bring frags to swap or sell.. or even do a dirty santa swap since no christmas meet? I don't have really anything I want to frag, but I could cut a polyp for the latter :)

misterp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any frags yet to bring as most of my stuff is frags. I have a friend that has a ton of stuff but haven't asked him if he wants to come.

drwhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested. My son has set up an internet business to sell frags [he is 15 year old]. He has some nice beginner frags. We could bring frags for sale or trade.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hopefully will be able to attend. Which date are we looking at?? Also I have absolutely NO corals in my tank. Wish I did, maybe I will by then

OP
OP
N

nathan81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking the 31st around 11 or 12. I will get pizzas if others want to get drinks and chips. Let me know who all can make it and how many are coming with you so I can get enough food. Also I will send a pm to all that is coming with my address and phone number.

SaltwaterConcepts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to R2R. I live in Cleveland. I definitely want to come to meeting and join the club. Can I get some info. Cost? Location? Date and Time?

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt, the most up to date info is in the threat at the moment. AFAIK there is not currently a cost as we don't have the infrastructure we used to have and are in a 'rebuilding phase'. So stay tuned and I hope to see you there.

SaltwaterConcepts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt, the most up to date info is in the threat at the moment. AFAIK there is not currently a cost as we don't have the infrastructure we used to have and are in a 'rebuilding phase'. So stay tuned and I hope to see you there.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I am assuming the post Nathan put about Jan 31st 11 or 12 with pizza is the one you are referring to.

SaltwaterConcepts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking the 31st around 11 or 12. I will get pizzas if others want to get drinks and chips. Let me know who all can make it and how many are coming with you so I can get enough food. Also I will send a pm to all that is coming with my address and phone number.

Please include me in the pm. Let me know what to bring.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back