YesStill have any available?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
YesStill have any available?
Depends on variety and size. Mine are the ones w the very long polyps. They’re about $80 per inch.How much they going for ?
I’m about to cut mine
I’m in Wellington, how big are the caps?I only have a few so I’m seeing if they sell locally.
Did you end up getting one? Im in lox..
I got my own .Did you end up getting one? Im in lox..
Yes I have a fewStill available?
Thank you Bearded Man!Buy with confidence. Got mine last week and everything opened up within a few hours. Probably the thickest dragon soul I’ve seen. Thanks again.