• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Japanese Weeping Willow

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
How much they going for ?
I’m about to cut mine
 
Yea I have the same ones
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4119.jpeg
    IMG_4119.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 85
Buy with confidence. Got mine last week and everything opened up within a few hours. Probably the thickest dragon soul I’ve seen. Thanks again.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5362.jpeg
    IMG_5362.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5359.jpeg
    IMG_5359.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5360.jpeg
    IMG_5360.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5361.jpeg
    IMG_5361.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 64

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new