Jason Fox Jack O lantern Lepto

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason Fox Jack O lantern Lepto frag wyswyg $175 shipped priority overnight via fed ex. There are a lot of eyes on this beautiful frag. This piece is amazing and I truly recommend anyone that doesn't own one to pick one up. It's a definite top 3 in my tank. Included is a freebie chalice, favia or acan frag. i'll give the buyer a couple to choose from. I might also have a frag of my Reef Oddessy Blue mandarin chalice ready by the time I ship but that one still needs a few more days healing. Pm is key. Thanks, Frank.

wyswyg

IMG_7418.jpg



Mother colony (nfs)

IMG_2684-Copy.jpg
 
Last edited:
214 606 7487 interested but have never had a lepto have some questions...
 
I love this piece and great price!!!!
 
Thanks Cman and Stacie! It is actually a decent grower for me. Most like it in lower light but mine does well with higher/medium lighting and medium flow. I have it next to my chalices on a frag rack.
Piece is sold. Please close the thread at your convenience. I'll let the blue mandarin chalice heal up a bit and create a new thread for it when it's ready. Thanks again, Frank.
 
Gone!! :sad:.
Can't wait for the Mandarin, show us a pic please!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new