Jason Fox JACK-O-LANTERN LEPTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaugermeister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
204
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is one of my favorites in my system. It is the size of a silver dollar. $650 shipped
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1350009669862.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350009669862.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 574
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350009687318.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350009687318.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 632
It is different, and neat, pretty, So how long before you frag it?

I haven't guess thats why it's so big. great coral, surprised it hasn't sold yet. I paid $200 for a tiny frag originally.
 
Insane coral worthy of all the praise. By far one of the favorites in my tank as well.
 
to give you an idea on how big this is... it is 1 3/4" in diameter the last count it has 30+ eyes.
 
If you frag it into 2-3 eyes I can throw some $$$ just not 650$ this hobby is why I'm broke all the time. Shoot it's worth it to buy it and frag each eye for 75-100$ make that back times 10.
 
Yeah I know that would make more sense but I really don't like selling my corals, I like to keep everything (almost as bad as hoarding!!) besides I don't want to deal with shipping. but if it doesn't sell by tonight I will take it to my buddies place and saw it up into 4 frags. so stay tuned!
 
Yeah I know that would make more sense but I really don't like selling my corals, I like to keep everything (almost as bad as hoarding!!) besides I don't want to deal with shipping. but if it doesn't sell by tonight I will take it to my buddies place and saw it up into 4 frags. so stay tuned!
tuned
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new