Jason fox top fuel favia

  • Thread starter Thread starter randy4083
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
280
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Jason fox top fuel favia hard to grow or are they easy to grow because I really like the colors in them and I'm thinking about getting one
 
I know WWC keeps them next to their Lemon Lime Favites in the back tanks. I don't think they would be more difficult.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new