Jason g 120g Upgrade

Today is my tanks one year mark of up and running. I couldn't be more happier to see how it has filled in with great coral and fish. :yo:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150309_020635.jpg
    IMG_20150309_020635.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20150309_020701.jpg
    IMG_20150309_020701.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 236
I have taken this tank down and have taken my corals to my uncles 150g tank to hold for me until I get my 240g DD tank running. I had a wonderful time watching this tank thrive. Now on to a bigger build. I still have my 24g tank up which is housing my Clam and Green BTA. So I still have some sort of saltwater action around here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150509_112455_811.jpg
    IMG_20150509_112455_811.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 147
She found a new home already. Bye, bye.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1432576935182.jpg
    FB_IMG_1432576935182.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 116

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new