• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Truong's Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Jason Truong

Tiger King
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just wanted to make a feedback thread here since R2R took off ZenTrader feedback! Please leave feedback below so I can know how to improve!

A few past sales:

A few others' feedback

Just got my frag! Amazing shipment. Do not hesitate buying from him. Fast shipping great packaging. Shipped in a zen reef frag container holder! Five star shipping!

Got my shipment today and boy was I happy with how coral was cared for durning shipment. It came in a nice container well protected from fedex. The frag showed up extremely happy. Will buy from again

I received my frag this evening and I have to say that Jason is an awesome seller. By far the best packaging I’ve seen and a beautiful healthy frag. Don’t hesitate to buy from him.

Agree with everyone else!! Got my frags today and they look great! Packaging was crazy good. Best I've seen from anyone.

Definitely would purchase from him again with no worries.

Thanks

Got my Torches yesterday. They are sweet. Thanks again.
Buy with confidence. Great communication. Great packaging. Beautiful healthy Torches.

Buy with Confidence! Jason has some of the nicest Indo Drag Souls I have ever seen... Also super nice zoos, and Palys...

Buy with confidence! Bought the blue tip torch off him. Packing and coral quality was top notch, great communication as well! Thanks again Jason!

Buy with confidence from Jason. Received several torches and zoas from him this morning. Packaging was great and he shipped when he said he would. His pieces are healthy and beautiful! Thank you, Jason!

Jason I just received my frags. Packaging was on point, communication from start to finish was great, and the frags are healthy. Thanks again I will definetly buy more in the future.

FedEx almost messed things up today by dropping my package off somewhere else but they redeemed themselves and got the package to me safely. Frags are in their new home and looking happy. Jason kept in touch throughout the whole ordeal. Buy with confidence AWESOME seller!

Got my frag today. Nice and healthy, good packaging. Smooth transaction and great piece of coral at a fair price.

Last edited:

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received my first shipment (rainbow chalice) today from Jason. The communication was great! Sent me tracking information w/o even asking, and then followed up after I received the shipment to make sure I was pleased. Packaging was better than any other shipment I've gotten from the larger vendors. He also threw in freebies! NOT EXPECTED but very much appreciated. Will be hitting him up again for more corals.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a rainbow chalice from Jason. Exactly as advertised and delivered on time! I'm not prone to hyperbole, but this was an A+ experience.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my first coral from Jason, a jellybean chalice. The coral was packed excellent and communication was great the entire time. Couldn't ask for more. A+
Here is the coral after a nice float and just put into the tank under whites

20200901_130911.jpg

IamLeE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a jelly bean chalice from Jason to receive on my birthday... I thought it was a quite a big box for just one frag.. and to my surprise there were additional freebies packed along with my order!! He packed some sunny d’s,bowser zoas and a BSA rainbow scan packed securely in a ZEN Reef Coral cup!!

I had plans and didn’t have a chance to reply that I received the corals healthy. He still followed up to ensure everything went well in shipping would definitely recommend anyone to order from him..

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back