Jason..

aquariumpav

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Pav from Blakes - I meet you tonight. I'm holding you to the New Haven / Shoreline idea. Make it happen sir.
 
Pav it was a pleasure meeting you tonight. I will most certainly work on having a meeting in your area!
 
+1. Maybe I'd actually make it to a meeting then!
 
I just saw this. Thanks for making it happen Jason, unfortunately I'm gonna be at the 2015 Paddler show in Somerset NJ on Saturday and south of Philadelphia sunday. I won't be back in CT till late Sunday night. I actually feel bad now, so I'm gonna make an effort to attend the next meeting, as I was serious and interested in attending a meeting.
 
I hope you do get to join us in the near future. We are taking a trip to Long Island Aquarium on April 25th where we will get a behind the scenes tour as well as a peak in the ReefGen facility. Also in May we are going to have a SPS fragging demo at the Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester.

Hope you will be able to make it out to a meeting.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new