Jaw Dropper Acro 2?!?!? What?

SkipperTheSohalTang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
471
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me this looks like KeithsCorals Jaw Dropper.
Let me know what you think!
This piece was unknown from ReefWise in Lisle,IL
image.jpg
 
That's not jawdropper. Even though it's a small frag, the growth is not even close.
 
I think you should take a trip to the eye doctor :tongue:
 
I say............... grow it out.
Or better yet enter the grow out race here on R2R
 
Lol, I'm confused too, lol.
What I meant to say is go with that so called JD and not the Garf.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new