Jawbreaker baby getting GREEN

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefrun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefrun

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
620
Reaction score
623
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m seriously excited, my jawbreaker has a handful of babies 2 years ago and they all faded out a while ago, but the mana is almost totally colored back up and her oldest baby is getting red and green - lots of it! Had to share bc my husband thinks I’m crazy checking them daily
9FB161A5-9CF6-4F18-9BA0-F9FF72EE9D3D.jpeg
813C325C-704C-4BE9-9FFF-37EC119B0FF4.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new