JAWBREAKER COLONIES

Item Price
$275-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Weevo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
289
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I putting up 2 Jawbreaker colonies for sale.
Both are on 3in discs.
First one has 7 total jawbreakers. $300 shipped
Second has 8 total jawbreakers. $275 shipped
Shipping Policy:
DOA policy:
UPS overnight,
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received
and opened within 2 hours of first delivery
attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in
original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
*1 will refund (minus cost of shipping) in the
case of a DOA.

20241228_131702.jpg 20241228_131845.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Both are sold. PM for more colonies or beautiful singles
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new