Jawbreaker color question

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayala12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayala12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Corpus Christi Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I have a jawbreaker that has red streaks coming in. Is it possible to get purple before u even get green ? Looks like mine has a purple streak forming but I’m not sure. Sure looks purple. Tried to get the best pic I could
7ca9a4d6ac146b298f216863e94b0822.jpg
 
Would love to see some more pictures if you could
 
579ec80de41b45b9c4649b173f96634e.jpg

The colors wash out with my gel filter. I’ll try and get some better pics tomorrow when my lights are full go. They r on moonlights already.
 
I see what your saying! It could be purple or it could be where the shroom was folded
 
Think you might have a gem ! Congrats
 
Sometimes the red in my jb looks very purplish. I was wondering something similar. Does purple eventually developed from the red spots?
 
It is very possible. The red, green, and purple are different and don’t form from alternate color. Very nice Jawbreaker!
 
Yeah I think I might of got a great deal. Hopefully when I get home today I can get better pics and see if it truly is purple. I bought it for 100 bucks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new