Jawbreaker ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chela101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chela101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
320
Reaction score
201
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a jawbreaker that made the glass it’s permanent home I guess… it was only 1 was there.. (candy apple I believe it’s the name) nd I was cleaning my skimmer and moving stuff and idk if it’s a baby? Or is it a different kind? I have bunch of jawbreakers different colors but on that corner it was only 1 and now there is two and I’m only asking cuz I had lost 1 a while ago
20251215_001805_A2CE84EC-BFF3-4D9D-AB2A-0A7B49E376AF.png

20251215_001807_9A6A06E9-D73E-4FB0-A086-18BAD36953EA.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new