Jawbreaker looks stressed

Gibsad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
11
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

New reefer here. Just wanted to know why my Jawbreaker looks stressed. Its skin color on the left looks very off to me.

How can I help my mushroom get well soon?

Phosphates: 0.08
Nitrates: 3 ppm
Alk: 11

Any help would be appreciated.

8B00CBE2-06C2-402A-84D6-86D2FE31CF92.jpeg
 
You don’t say what your other parameters are, including magnesium

You could also try it at a lower alkalinity to see if that helps, but if all the other corals are ok, I wouldn’t change anything to much
 
Upvote 0
Looks like something is bothering or eating its skin?
 

Attachments

  • 60F1E9C2-B898-4E98-AC7F-04086211339A.jpeg
    60F1E9C2-B898-4E98-AC7F-04086211339A.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
No, there has been no light changes. Should I do a dip? I have already dipped it before though
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new