• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker pack fs

interested in quarter sized individuals
 
Okay, maybe I don't know where to view the PM. Sorry, can you help me please. LOL
 
Top Right corner of the screen, click INBOX. You may have to click it a couple times to see them all
 
pack is sold. still have a couple quarters available. Got alot of pm's sorting through but if i dont answer please pm me again
 
I have been sending you pm's for a while. I would like to see a pic of the individual ones. I am very interested.

Thanks, Jason
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new