Jawbreaker

Bwiezy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these a while back and just cant put a name to them. Anyone have an idea . Thank you !

20191123_065332.jpg 20191123_065258.jpg

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tie dye disco, super nice oldschool pattern FIRE !!! , very seldom seen except in private collection. They rarely went to market. Going on the prices people demand today I would put that shroom in the upper eclectus catagory of price. It matures into its pattern right , not born looking the way it looks forever?

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hallucination mushroom coral!
Good eye , it can be these also , your lighting makes it hard to tell in the pic , thats why I asked if its patterned at birth, or if it develops it pattern over time. Hallucinations are of the same type disco as interstellar , Ive seen em mostly greenish plated with orangery bumps though , the tye dye eclectus , will develop over a very long time , and take years to mature but get massive !!! Sab Hope your reef is flourishing , I remember chattin w you years back bro , I'm back on the reef !!!

OP
OP
B

Bwiezy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tie dye disco, super nice oldschool pattern FIRE !!! , very seldom seen except in private collection. They rarely went to market. Going on the prices people demand today I would put that shroom in the upper eclectus catagory of price. It matures into its pattern right , not born looking the way it looks forever?
Correct didnt look like much at all when I got them then boom they look amazing.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like a rainbow interstellar

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.9%
Back