Jawbreakers I have...

kaigoss69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
18
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. So I have about 10 jawbreakers that I have been trying to sell locally, but the market is a little small and saturated. I have never sold online so I have some hesitation. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it would be worth trying to sell them on this forum? I am getting about 150-160 locally for a 1" jawbreaker with three colors but the interest has dried up. How much could I ask for these on this forum? I understand the risks associated with shipping and will have to take that into consideration.

I have about 5 that are roughly 1" - 1.5" with good red and green spots. Then I have about 5 or 6 smaller ones, maybe between a dime and a quarter. I am including pics of one of the nicer ones, and the momma. That brings me to the final question, how much could I get for the momma? She is about 2-3" and has a nice purple spot, and a couple others starting to develop. Thanks in advance, I appreciate all feedback.



IMG_0603.jpeg

IMG_0604.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new