• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreakers, Krytonite, Wilsonis, Red Devil...

kilgoretrout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
266
Reaction score
134
Location
American Fork Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

Time to downsize it all. :) These are some of my favorites but I am wanting to rid my tank of Xenia....so as you all know, I am going to tear it down.

I know someone will ask, and I am located in Orem, Utah. I'll likely have to ship to you and have a good track record. Look over my posts and you will see. I am open to reasonable offers, but please PM them.

Anyway- here are some details on each!

Wilsoni Coral $70 - Sweet corals, nice and meaty.





Wilsoni Coral $70 - Sweet corals, nice and meaty.





Kryptonite Mushroom Coral $125 - Nice colors.





Small JB Mushroom Coral $225 - Insane red color stripe. This will be a stunner even more as it matures. Bigger than a nickel smaller than a quarter.





Huge JB Mushroom Coral $300
- Bigger than a silver dollar. Lots of red specks.





Red Devil Mushroom Coral $150 - Bigger than a quarter. She's a beauty.



 
Last edited:
Is the red devil available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new