Jays Shallow Cube

Lol yeah I did mine the same way and I run my halides 12 hours a day
 
Yeah I'm 12 hours of halides all the time but I have not supplemental lighting
 
Long time no update:

cdf3dc81501ead798aaa97dc22fcefe2.jpg



e12d212fe23b7e1fa3812c09d2b46438.jpg



aea43c2b781710be2d5c2e314a169042.jpg



9d4db64dd0bec9e22646de5865a50c40.jpg

77c711729d4b12eff49de17b5f5460af.jpg







f46aff7eb1e54c3174b8214fc1fe6d67.jpg



1d8db7e8cf9368fe088a7cc401c0fd0b.jpg



534334e3eb2adb0a38de40f88fa49294.jpg



ee30bf89f2d78066045dab38f55d8eda.jpg
 
Very nice Jay!! Keep us updated!
 
THanks for all the kind words. Considering the lengthy power outage we had a few weeks ago the tank is coming back nicely.

What did you use to cover your frame with?
Also, what did you paint it with?

The cladding is MDF. I put magnets in the panels so they stuck to the steel frame. then filled and painted as you would a car.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new