Jayson's 125 gal Reef Sactuary

Jayson78

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Napa, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

New to the forum. I've been reefing now for a year. This 125 gallon is my first saltwater tank, although I've have freshwater tanks growing up. I'll be posting pictures I took this week, as my tank just turn 1 year old. I'll look for some old pics of the initial set-up... Thanks for checking it out!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 213
Welcome to R2R!

Beautiful tank and inhabitants!
 
I saw your reef in the Meet and Greet! So beautiful!! Love the selection of fish you got going there!!
 
Your tank is gorgeous!!! Can you tell us more about the setup?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new