• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JB Wave jebao pump controller

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded to maxspect gyre pumps, so don't need this anymore. Highly recommend if you actually want to control two jebao pumps better than their makeshift controllers. It's wifi version for iOS. $50 shipped.
142698d51f6936c02847683e74ff2269.jpg
d874f84818f7c10bb4bc699a12a9d534.jpg
ef4e80e6009847a7f8a2fc027c1718bf.jpg

DDanis60

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only ask this because of your terms "actually" & "makeshift", but what would this allow that the controllers that come with the PP series don't? Not trying to be a jebao fanboy or anything, but have never had issues with the included controllers and they seem to have a variety of control options. I do know many people have had them stop working though. Either way, a little more info on your JB Wave Controller if you could please. Thanks!

CrazyKonen05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The JB Wave is awesome. The stock controllers don't have good timing. This controller allows you to adjust by 1% at a time to perfectly dial in flow. And the timing is perfect. Want them to alternate? They do so flawlessly, unlike the stock controllers that lose timing. Plus, the ease of adjusting with your phone or other device. I bought one a month ago. Would never run them without this controller again.

OP
OP
billwill

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What he said above. The jebao controllers do a poor job of syncing with another pump to run as a wave-maker. They work great by themselves. The JBWave literally turns off one pump and starts the other like you'd expect a controller to do and allow you to pick exactly how long the pumps stay on, ramp up/down time. I like running 10 seconds alternating on opposite ends of the tank. Jebao controllers in wireless sync never could do that for more than an hour or so

DDanis60

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the explanations. I will attest to them losing sync with each other once in a while. good luck with the sale!

GOSKN5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does a ton more than synching too... tons of wave patterns and custom pattern if you want.. feed mode, night mode, basically anything you could ever want a powehead to do

DDanis60

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright, i just got done watching some vids on the JB website.. pretty awesome little box. I noticed it comes in the three versions, android, apple or usb for windows. If this is the apple wireless version, what is the mini usb jack on this thing for?

OP
OP
billwill

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright, i just got done watching some vids on the JB website.. pretty awesome little box. I noticed it comes in the three versions, android, apple or usb for windows. If this is the apple wireless version, what is the mini usb jack on this thing for?

It is the iOS version, which allows running Bluetooth from phone. The mini USB plug allows you to plug into a computer too if you needed to

OP
OP
billwill

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It is the iOS version, which allows running Bluetooth from phone. The mini USB plug allows you to plug into a computer too if you needed to

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying to find one of these and all I come accross is the aqualink. Does this one controller do two pumps? The aqualink only does 1 per unit I think which is crazy

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been trying to find one of these and all I come accross is the aqualink. Does this one controller do two pumps? The aqualink only does 1 per unit I think which is crazy

Yes JBwave does 2 pumps on the one controller. I have both the aqualink and the JBwave. Sad news though the JBwave has been discontinued. Only way to get it now is the secondary market.

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes JBwave does 2 pumps on the one controller. I have both the aqualink and the JBwave. Sad news though the JBwave has been discontinued. Only way to get it now is the secondary market.

I know and they hardly ever come up for sale [emoji58]

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you ever decide to sell the one you have now...dibs! Haha

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back