JB weld plastic bonder reef safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DylanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DylanE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
443
Reaction score
695
Location
West coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone use this before? I have a cracked skimmer body I’d like to repair, I put it together with this before thinking about if it’ll be reef safe or not. Anyone used it before? I figured I’d leave it out 24hr to cure before use.

IMG_8196.png
 
After the initial day of dry curing, I would also give it a week soaking in freshwater, but it should be safe. I used it for other projects before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new