JBJ 20 gallon Rimless AIO

JaydenCoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Location
Johnson Creek
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on, I started my tank back in April of 2021 and I will use this thread to update it's progress. Feel free to follow along on this journey! (Fish: 2 Oscellaris Clownfish, 1 Lawnmower Blenny) (Coral- 4 zoanthids, 1 Jawbreaker Mushroom, 1 OG Bounce Mushroom, 1 Acan, 1 Leather, 1 Paly, 1 Hammer)

IMG_5445.jpg IMG_5444.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new