jbj 3gal picotope aquarium $40

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
66
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like new jbj 3gal picotope aquarium used for about a month.. kit filter is brand new..

jbj-3gal-picotope-aquarium_134093_500.jpg


if you really need pics i can provide.. but like i said its practically new..
 
I could use this for my grandaughter as she wants a tank. Would you consider SPS in trade? If so LMK and we can work something out.
Bill
 
I could use this for my grandaughter as she wants a tank. Would you consider SPS in trade? If so LMK and we can work something out.
Bill

Normally I would say yes but need the cash.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Replyed Yesterday but it seems to have dissappeared? If you can get down this way and the tank has a light and filter I'll take it. LMK If and when?
Bill
 
Replyed Yesterday but it seems to have dissappeared? If you can get down this way and the tank has a light and filter I'll take it. LMK If and when?
Bill

It has every thing that came with it including the light and filter. But not sure if I'll be up your side anytime soon.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Sold mods please close.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new