JBJ 45 replacement pumps

Jag1028

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one of my pumps is on its way out. Looking for alternatives to go to one pump instead of two.

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the waveline DC 2500HP pump and then did what marine depot did ( avtually called them up and asked for the parts.) I love the waveline but since I put a sump in my stand I'm thinking I will need a larger pump. For $105.00 plus it's apex controllable ( which I have)

squalo_75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an aquaclear 50 for my JBJ 24 gall, I'm planing to install it this weekend, but I'm not sure if it would be enough...

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the waveline DC 2500HP pump and then did what marine depot did ( avtually called them up and asked for the parts.) I love the waveline but since I put a sump in my stand I'm thinking I will need a larger pump. For $105.00 plus it's apex controllable ( which I have)
I know this is an older post but im unclear about something. Did you use the waveline pump in the middle chamber of the tank or is this the one you put in your sump?

Thanks.

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the same pump in my back chamber and went I built the sump I moved it down there. I bout a Y adapter from Marine depot but otherwise used the same hose for everything I believe just cut it down

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bob Escher thanks. I think Im going to use that same pump also for my middle chamber once i get my tank up.
Yesz I used the Waveline min my back chamber as well as my sump I knew I was going to add the sump it was just when so that is why I order the waveline plus it works with the Apex just fine

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back