JBJ 45 Rimless back to life

spsaddict4lyfe77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
70
Location
Virginia Beach, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am rebooting my 45 JBJ from scratch. All I have is the tank and stand. The stand has water damage so I will be building a new stand.

I found a few things on the forums. Got a Tunze 9004 skimmer and Tunze nano ATO.

Started to get some rock from local people. So for got roughly 50 lbs but need more as its not quite to me liking for a rockscape.

Loved this tank before I had to take it down. But due to financial status but that has all been worked out. So ready to get my hands wet again.


This is what it looked like before I had to take it down
before3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new