JBJ 65 Build

HPT12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After spending a long time in my Fluvial 13.5g AIO, I decided it was time for an upgrade. I had done some research and found a JBJ 65 near me at a great price. So, I decided to pull the trigger and begin my journey with my first SPS dominant tank!

The tank had just finished its cycle last week, and currently only has one clownfish in it. I am waiting for my LFS to get a shipment of coral in and let the journey begin.

Attached Below are some pictures of where it is currently at. It has 2 AI Prime 16HDs for lighting, and I am working on getting an MP40 for flow.





 
Following along! Love the aquascape in there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new