• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ 65 Flatpanel Rimless for Sale

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JBJ 65 Gallon, Reef ready, Flatpanel, Rimless Aquarium for sale.
With Black stand.
Brand new, packaged and in the box.
Asking $ 2,200
Cash on pickup.
Pick up only.
It is sitting on a Flat protected in garage.
You will need 2 people to lift and load and a Van or Truck.

OP
OP
Falreef

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the Pro Kit: Glass Canopy, JBJ Orion SL-140 Reef Light, JBJ ATO, JBJ wavepulse, Dual filter socks and return pumps.

OP
OP
Falreef

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still sitting in my garage.
Might just have to set it up as my 7th tank!

65 Gallon Red Sea Max 250 now complete, can't stuff it with any more corals. At least 19 fish in there.
Giant weeping willow fragged to 2/3 of original size back in March (to get ready for NY/NJ reefapalooza) got frags from 1/2" to 2" and one or two 3". About 18 frags in total. I've still got about 6 or 7 left. The mother colony is back to nearly original size in 6 months. Sand bed.
33 Long - Top tank of a stand is mostly a collection of anemones and growing out frags of GSP, Weeping Willow Toadstool, Mushrooms, Royal Green Crown Leather, an Eleganse coral, Zoas. Anemones from long tentacle green, Three Rose Bubble Tips, Two Rainbow Rose bubbletips, one Green bubble tip, one Acid Wash Green Bubbletip, multiple rock anemones. Barebottom. Stax rocks and some Live Rock. 10 or so fish in there.
33 Long - Bottom tank of a stand is filled with Pulsing Xenia, Anthelia, Torches, GSP, Zoas, Tyree Neon Green long tentacle Toadstool, Neon cabbage leather, Blue clove polyps, Mushrooms. Mostly all live rock - just 3 moderately sized pieces with some rubble. Bare bottom. 10 or so fish in there.
Fluval 5 Evo. Anthelia, Hammer, Arctic palys, Stardust palys, Armor of God palys, Monti cap orange, Neon platygyra, some yellow psammacora with long purple polyps/feeding tentacles, Nuclear green palys, mushrooms. 8 fish in there.
29 High - mostly a frag tank with a bit of everything. Hammers, chalices, toadstool, GSP, Zoas, Palys, Montipora, Red tabling milliapora. Bare bottom. 1 small yellow tang. Many critters with hermits, emerald crabs, snails, peppermint shrimp.
30 Long - packed full of mostly soft stuff, Zoas, Palys, Leathers, but have a few acans, a chalice, GSP, Hammer, Frogspawn, Candy cane, Favia and actually this tank, which I do the least on, is actually growing some SPS - Pocilopora, Stylophora and a couple acroporas. Sand bed. 12 fish in there.
That's what I've got running in my Hobby (now nearly 3 years into reef keeping and saltwater.
Add to that 9 Freshwater Tanks.
All told, time in hobby as an Aquarist - 53 years.

OP
OP
Falreef

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Black stand.
Asking $ 2,200
Cash on pickup.
Pick up only.

Might just have to set it up as my 8th tank!

65 Gallon Red Sea Max 250 now complete, can't stuff it with any more corals. At least 19 fish in there.
Giant weeping willow fragged to 2/3 of original size back in March (to get ready for NY/NJ reefapalooza) got frags from 1/2" to 2" and one or two 3". About 18 frags in total. I've still got about 6 or 7 left. The mother colony is back to nearly original size in 6 months. Sand bed.
33 Long - Top tank of a stand is mostly a collection of anemones and growing out frags of GSP, Weeping Willow Toadstool, Mushrooms, Royal Green Crown Leather, an Eleganse coral, Zoas. Anemones from long tentacle green, Three Rose Bubble Tips, Two Rainbow Rose bubbletips, one Green bubble tip, one Acid Wash Green Bubbletip, multiple rock anemones. Barebottom. Stax rocks and some Live Rock. 10 or so fish in there.
33 Long - Bottom tank of a stand is filled with Pulsing Xenia, Anthelia, Torches, GSP, Zoas, Tyree Neon Green long tentacle Toadstool, Neon cabbage leather, Blue clove polyps, Mushrooms. Mostly all live rock - just 3 moderately sized pieces with some rubble. Bare bottom. 10 or so fish in there.
Fluval 5 Evo. Anthelia, Hammer, Arctic palys, Stardust palys, Armor of God palys, Monti cap orange, Neon platygyra, some yellow psammacora with long purple polyps/feeding tentacles, Nuclear green palys, mushrooms. 8 fish in there.
29 High - mostly a frag tank with a bit of everything. Hammers, chalices, toadstool, GSP, Zoas, Palys, Montipora, Red tabling milliapora. Bare bottom. 1 small yellow tang. Many critters with hermits, emerald crabs, snails, peppermint shrimp.
30 Long - packed full of mostly soft stuff, Zoas, Palys, Leathers, but have a few acans, a chalice, GSP, Hammer, Frogspawn, Candy cane, Favia and actually this tank, which I do the least on, is actually growing some SPS - Pocilopora, Stylophora and a couple acroporas. Sand bed. 12 fish in there.
That's what I've got running in my Hobby (now nearly 3 years into reef keeping and saltwater.
All told, time in hobby as an Aquarist - 55+ years.

Bilal2728

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Black stand.
Asking $ 2,200
Cash on pickup.
Pick up only.

Might just have to set it up as my 8th tank!

All told, time in hobby as an Aquarist - 55+ years.
I know this post is old but I’m desperate. Is the black ink stand still for sale

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back