• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/10 HP

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used this for a year and couple months. Works great! She is all cleaned up as well. Broke down my big tank and now this is for sale. New cost $560 shipped. I am asking $275 shipped

The JBJ Arctica Chillers incorporate some of the most advanced technological features to create a solution to stabilize water temperatures for your aquarium environment.

Arctica Features

Titanium Heat Exchanger

Exclusive titanium coil design creates maximal contact exposure.

Condenser Layout

Condenser, which is located on the front side of the chiller, draws cool air from the front and exhausts the warm air out the back. This unique placement also allows direct access to clean the condenser grill without any tools to take the chiller apart.

Energy Efficiency

Low energy consumption means lower cost. The highest BTU (British Thermal Units) heat removal capacity with the lowest AMPERAGE draw.

Fully Automated Digital Thermostat

Automatically control your temperature within +1/-1 Fahrenheit using the built-in thermostat. Includes a bright LCD that can easily be read day or night.

Least Noise and Smallest Vibration Level

You will be amazed at how uncommonly quiet this chiller is. Definitely an attractive quality for aquarists with tanks located in living rooms.

Compact Footprint

Many of the Arctica chillers are no larger than a standard desktop computer. Their compact size makes placement easy, even if you don't have a large designated area.

Side Handles

Lift and move your chiller easily using the ABS molded handles.

2 Year Warranty

Arctica Chillers are covered by a 2 year warranty, direct from the manufacturer to you.

OP
OP
APLATN13

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1503.JPG
IMG_1504.JPG
IMG_1505.JPG

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back