JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/10 HP

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Capital J

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
32
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/10 HP. $100. I have not used it in approx 10 years. I assume it works as I had no problems with it while in use. I only have the 3/4" hose barb connections. Located in So Cal, Claremont, 91711. Please DM me with any questions. Thank you!

IMG_7208.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi, do you live in So Cal? I get messages sometimes from people who do not realize I may be in a different state or out of the area. If you want to stop by and check it out, let me know.
 
Ahh, got it. Yeah, I'm in Minneapolis. If you still have it in a couple of months, may check it out when there on business.
 
I've always wanted one of these. Is there any way to test if it still works? 10 years of sitting is the only reason I havn't jumped on it. LMK please. I'm in Eastvale so not too far from you.
 
I've always wanted one of these. Is there any way to test if it still works? 10 years of sitting is the only reason I havn't jumped on it. LMK please. I'm in Eastvale so not too far from you.
Sorry, just saw this post! I'll look around and see if I have pump and tubing to give it a test... give me a little time and I'll update this thread once I do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new