• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ Arctica chiller 1/4 hp

If you pack tightly in thick styro foam, like the shipping boxes fish come in, it should be okay. I'm in PA and would pay for shipping and insurance via UPS.
I don’t think he is going to change, I already offered more than asking plus total coverage of shipping and materials!
 
I don’t think he is going to change, I already offered more than asking plus total coverage of shipping and materials!
That's a shame. I have an emergency on my hands and a brand new chiller is very costly.
 
Still available for local pickup in Miami.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new